Conveniently located to serve Seattle and Bellevue
- Avoid alcohol 3 days before and at least 12 hours afterwards
- Avoid supplements such as fish oil, omega vitamins, and Ibuprofen, Aspirin or NSAIDs which increase chance of swelling/bruising starting 5 days before your procedure
- Bruising may occur in the areas treated. You may take OTC Arnica/Bromelain to improve bruising. Bruising will resolve within 1-2 weeks. Please lightly apply ice packs to improve any bruising.
- Discomfort: You may take Tylenol for mild headache.
- Results begin to take effect within 5 days but will take 14 days for maximum effect and last an average of 3 months.
- Don’t massage or touch your face for 4 hours
- Don’t lay down for 4 hours
- Avoid any activity causing facial flushing such as exercise, saunas, and prolonged sun exposure for 24 hours
- Wait 2 weeks afterwards for any facial cosmetic procedure (microblading, facials chemical peels, micro needling)
- Schedule follow-up appointment in 2 weeks