Conveniently located to serve Seattle and Bellevue
- Avoid alcohol beginning 3 days before and at least 24 hours after.
- Avoid supplements such as fish oil, omega vitamins, and Ibuprofen, Aspirin or NSAIDs which increase chance of swelling/bruising starting 5 days before your procedure.
Swelling and Bruising
- Bruising-may occur in the areas injected and resolve within 1-2 weeks. You may take OTC Arnica/Bromelain to improve this bruising.
- Swelling-is most noticeable 24-48 hours after the procedure and may last 1-2 weeks.
- Asymmetry-caused by swelling may not be even on each side. Keep in mind that your results will take time. It takes at least 4-6 weeks for your body to produce collagen from this treatment.
- Discomfort-you may take Tylenol and use ice packs for mild discomfort after injection.
- Massage injection area for 5 minutes, 5 times per day, for 5 days after your procedure.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours after your procedure.